Residential Pest Control Services
Insect Pests have survived on the Earth for millions of years. They breed in large numbers and can rapidly become a major problem without the application of professional control measures.
A successful treatment is dependent upon the close co-operation between the client and their pest controller. Treatment costs can vary depending on the extent of infestation, the particular pest species, the size of your home, and the amount of access that is available around the property.
Several different species of pests may be present in a variety of different locations around the premises at the same time. This makes identification of each species and a detailed knowledge of their habits essential to the success of the treatment program.
We have an in-depth knowledge of all species of problem Pests and our treatments target where they hide and breed. We combine a protective exterior barrier to limit them entering your property along with strategic interior treatment zones that target them at the source and best of all our treatments are 100% safe for your family and pets.
- We conduct an intensive inspection of all the affected areas gathering as much information and determining the intensity and the spread of the infestation. This will enable us apply a suitable treatment. It is essential that potential sources of reinfestation are not overlooked during the inspection and treatment phase. This is where the experience of the pest controller is vital. A careful and targeted application of insecticides to every possible hiding place is essential. Our technicians specialize in the thorough detection of all harbourage areas and the eradication and responsible control of each species of Pest.
"Success can only be achieved through practical experience and our technicians deal with these pests on a day to day basis."
- We can propose a range of chemical and non-chemical treatment options all dependent upon the scope of your individual level of chemical tolerance and personal expectation and based upon what the severity of the infestation will allow. This may include one of or a combination of the following:
- Surface spraying
- Space spraying
- Gel Baits
- Environmental modification
- Always safety first - as with all our pest control treatments we promote the judicial use of professional strength, Health Department approved products, targeting the areas that will produce the best outcomes.
- COST: There are numerous factors that will determine just how much it will cost to remove problem Pests from your home. Treatment cost largely depends on the size and the extent of the affected areas as well as the intensity of the infestation. The ease of accessibility for inspection and treatment purposes may also be a factor in cost determination. Guarantee periods may be positively or negatively affected depending on the surrounding environmental circumstances, the level of housekeeping procedures and the assessed risk of possible re-infestation.
Pests pose a year round threat to the health and wellbeing of your family and to the preservation of your property. Your home is your greatest asset, your sanctuary and should never be invaded by unwanted guests. We specialise in general nuisance and timber pest management, employing environmentally friendly pest treatment methods that demonstrate a genuine regard for your safety.
If you have an existing problem or you are seeking a "pre-emptive strike" to prevent a possible pest invasion, Bug Catchers Environmental Pest Control have the expertise and skills to deliver year-round protection for your family and give you peace of mind. We conduct a detailed assessment of your home, and then based on our findings, tailor a pest management plan specific to your situation. This includes any necessary follow up inspections where we report on any new activity or change in environmental conditions that might allow the problem to return.