We are an Australian owned and operated Environmental Pest Control Company and we provide our customers with a quality guaranteed service they can rely upon. As a valued client you will always have, direct contact with a personal pest liaison should any questions or concerns about any facet of our treatment services ever arise.
As a family run company we work closely together to promote constant communication with our customers, this generates a higher level of personal and professional service. Our company directors are passionately involved and active in the field and we are always available and on hand to answer any queries.
At Bug Catchers Environmental Pest Control we have a motto - "We're there for you until they are Gone!" We stand by our warranties, so If the pests come back - so do we.
Protect your property now - call the Neighbourhood experts with the local knowledge today.
ENVIRONMENTAL Mission Statement
Bug Catchers Environmentally Responsible Approach to Service
Insects, rodents and other creatures that humans consider pests are actually critical to maintaining the balance of the earth's ecology – they only become pests when they endanger our health or threaten our property. At Bug Catchers pest control, we believe that it is our responsibility to adopt a balanced approach when helping to control pests in our customers' homes and businesses. We have always believed that it's our responsibility to help protect the environment, and we do this by simply providing the best most effective pest control services and informed advice to our clients.
As part of our Eco-Safe commitment, the products we use to control pests are scientifically tested and designed to have no adverse effects on your health and minimal impact on our environment.
If you have children or pets, non-targeted over-proportioned chemical sprays are NOT the best option. We design our treatments to specifically target cracks and crevices which are known pest breeding and harbourage areas. We only use Low hazard Eco-Safe products based on natural materials that are suitable for allergy sufferers and people sensitive to harmful chemicals.
Our Company is firmly committed to:
- Ensuring our operations, products and services fully comply with all state and national legislative requirements
- Avoiding the generation of any unnecessary waste through the non-targeted over application of pesticides.
- Continually improve processes to better serve and protect our client’s assets and to preserve our environment
Bug Catchers Environmental Pest Control offers Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs that combine effective treatment methods that are grounded in science to achieve the highest level of pest control possible balanced against the least amount of impact to non - target organisms, humans and the environment. This is just one of the ways in which Bug Catchers Environmental Pest Control partners with its customers to create and provide customized plans to help prevent, treat and control pests in and around the home and workplace.
- As part of our commitment to environmental responsibility, Bug Catchers Environmental Pest Control is a proud member of the Australian Environmental Pest Management Association, which sets and maintains rigorous ethical and operational standards for professional pest control operators.
- Bug Catchers Environmental Pest Control uses products that are scientifically tested, proven and registered by the APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority). Bug Catchers Environmental Pest Controls world-class commitment to training and development ensures that our technicians use the proper application techniques to help control pests effectively and in an environmentally responsible manner.
What is IPM? (Integrated Pest Management)
IPM is an ecologically-based pest management strategy that focuses on the detailed assessment of pest populations and the conditions under which they breed and multiply. The strategy uses complementary techniques (physical, cultural, biological, educational and chemical) with a priority on minimising chemical control measures while maximising the effectiveness of pest management.
Prompted by public concerns relating to the frequent over use of hazardous pesticides for the purpose of urban pest control, our company strives to offer a viable alternative, based on a low hazard, integrated approach to pest management. This unique approach allows us to employ an effective combination of treatment methods that avoid the unnecessary over application of pest control products.