Every Commercial pest situation is unique and requires a customised approach. This begins with a site visit to ensure that an effective pest management strategy can be tailored to meet your needs and suit your budget. Depending on the particular pest species present, commercial services often require regular ongoing maintenance arrangements (after initial control has been achieved) to ensure that your premises stays pest free. Our aim is to ensure that you get the outcomes you need by providing the most cost-effective pathway possible.
Pest Management and Your Business
How does an uncontrolled pest problem impact your business?
In the commercial arena, professional advice and prompt action is needed on a regular basis to maintain safety standards that conform to the relevant State health regulations.
When taking into consideration the current scope and power of social media, even the smallest outbreak of any pest situation can fast become a public relations nightmare for any business, big or small. Most common pest species have remarkably quick breeding cycles, and this is why so it is so important to identify then mitigate any pest problem before it gets out of control. Call us before a few individuals become a few thousand.
All inspections carried out by our licensed technicians conforms to the highest level of every pest management standard required in Australia. Our prompt and efficient service plans include well documented, detailed recommendations and are backed by our full commercial warranty.
Our emphasis is on safe, targeted treatments - we mitigate the risk to employees and patrons by using the latest, non-toxic environmentally friendly chemical products, which are specifically targeted at the well-concealed harbourages and crevices where pests are known to hide.
All of the products used in our treatments are of the highest quality achieving a 100% success rate and are suitable for use in any environment, from the typical domestic family situation to acutely sensitive business environments.
We acknowledge that pest management for commercial and industrial clients is a high priority, but also a delicate one, which is why we assure complete discretion and offer flexible work hours to meet your needs minimising any disruption to your business.
Let us make your pest problems our responsibility.
In commercial environments, such as cafés, schools, aged-care facilities and restaurants, extra vigilance is required to achieve the strict health requirements imposed upon us. You can trust us to help you maintain your hard earned and well-deserved reputation.
How We Can Help
- We create and maintain pest free environments for every individual Business we service.
- We deliver personalised one on one-support services that you can rely upon.
- Our highly qualified, licensed technicians utilise the latest techniques and specialised equipment to provide the results you expect.
We can design a range of management programs tailored to eradicate pests such as:
- Fabric Pests
We specialise in treating sensitive environments such as:
- retirement villages
- nursing Homes
- School Canteens
- child care centres
- food handling premises
WHY CHOOSE US?
Bug Catchers Environmental Pest Control employs highly qualified Technicians that are familiar with your local area and understand the nature of the local environment. Their focus is to provide you with the most effective pest management solution that is best suited to your individual situation.
- We only use environmentally friendly pest control products.
- Our experienced team is very discreet whilst carrying out their duties, ensuring that no alarm is caused to your customers.
- We can provide you with a FREE on-site inspection of your commercial premises, no matter what the size and offer a no-obligation quotation as well as comprehensive advice on the most effective methods of pest control for your situation.
- In premises that deal primarily in the handling of food, such as restaurants, cafés and takeaway shops, we understand that the presence of pests can be damaging to your reputation as well as presenting a real time risk of food contamination. Our technicians take extra care to deliver services that are tailored specifically to your needs while adhering to the strict Occupational Health & Safety regulations.
- Employee and visitor safety is of the utmost importance for factories, warehouses and offices, which is why we only use the safest industry approved products available. We also offer professional documentation that meets the needs of government regulated health inspectors.
- For industries dealing with high tenancy turnovers such as real estate agents, landlords, hotel managers etc, Bug Catchers Pest Control is committed to providing a fast response to your infestation problems keeping leased properties pest free and ready to occupy.
- We supply pest service registers that are left on site to record the specific details of your treatment status, products we use, related MSDS documentation, completed logs of all services undertaken, your sightings of any pest activity (either upon inspection by our own technicians or by other occupants of the building) and any other general recommendations for specific onsite improvements.
Bug Catchers Environmental Pest Control is licenced issued (the Department of Health and provide professional indemnity, general and public liability insurance.)
To speak with us simply contact us on 03 8840 9572 or complete the customer contact form and we will call you at the earliest opportunity.