WE ARE STILL OPERATING AS USUAL
Dear Possum & Bug Catchers Valued Clients,
Our staff will be exercising the following measures:
- Regular and thoroughly washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand cleaner
- Practice social distancing: no shaking hands, maintain at least 1.5 -2 metre distance
- Follow good respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with your bend elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Clean surfaces with disinfectant.
When our technicians attend your property:
You may not realize but much of our work is external, on the exterior perimeter of your property and on roofs. In fact, 99% of our work can be completed without anyone ever entering your home, therefore we will be avoiding entering your home unless it is absolutely necessary. Our technicians will assess any risks and we ask for patience under current circumstances. Furthermore, we ask that you disclose the following information prior to our attendance:
- If you are unwell with flu-like symptoms such as fever, breathing difficulties, cough or fatigue.
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas.
In these instances, we may be able to make alternate arrangements for access or reschedule to a later date. The health and wellbeing of everyone is our main concern and our objective is to remain vigilant in upholding safe practices. Your assistance is vital in ensuring that we all remain well and healthy.
If you want additional information about the Coronavirus the Australian Government Department of Health website is the best source of truth for information in addition to the World Health Organisation (WHO) website. Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080 - operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Staff & Management of Possum & Bug Catchers.